Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who Would have thought?

Not me! But guess what? It's true. I'm engaged to marry Morgan Thomas Pope on May 26th in the Mesa, Arizona temple. Although this is not what I planned by coming out to Boston, I couldn't think of anything better. Morgan has become a light in my life that I will always rely on. For those of you that haven't met him, he is 6 feet tall, really cute, and incredibly genuine. He got back from his 2 year mission to Taiwan this last August. I wish it was possible to put into words what an amazing man he is. Lucky for me these past 4 months I've been able to get to know Morgan better and experience his goodness. And in May, we will be able to share our lives together. I don't know how I got so blessed to be with him, but I sure am grateful. I'M GETTING MARRIED! :)

5 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Woo Hoo and update from Sadi!! The pictures are great, and CONGRATS again on the engagement!!

Raia Family said...

Sadi,
Those pictures are darling of you and Morgan. I know he is an amazing guy but I think he is the lucky one for finding you. :-) You are such a sweet, kind and beautiful girl. We love you and can't wait for the big event.
Love ya,
The Raia's

Michael and Dena said...

Congrats Sadi. We are so happy for you. Morgan seems like a great guy.

Sarah Gilbert said...

Sadi Rogers! Oh my goodness, congratulations! That is awesome! you guys are adorable. You should ask him if he knew my bro-Chris is in Taiwan too! He gets back in July so maybe they saw each other? again, congrats! :)

Tammy said...

WOW what a jump from one post on here to another, CONGRATULATIONS!!! we are really happy for you. Sorry we missed meeting him during the holidays and wedding. I think Morgan is getting the best part of this deal , we love ya and are so glad you are happy and loving life.
Hey did you know we have a Grand baby Graham Isaac Bawden was born Jan 5, Chelsea is an awesome little mama, Being grandparents could not be any better. It is the greatest gift you will someday give you mom and dad.!!!promise