Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update :)

I think I'm about due for an update. Morgan and I had a great 2 week vacation visiting families. Married life is wonderful and I'm learning more about myself all the time.
I've learned that I'm a whole lot happier if I stay on top of things. When I let the house get dirty I always feel like something is weighing on my shoulders... I'm getting better at keeping things organized :)
Morgan has taught me that it's more enjoyable to laugh than get mad (I'm slowly getting better at this)
I'm getting better at cooking! Some of my recent dishes: Cheeseburger meatloaf, sweet and sour chicken, bbq ribs, chicken fajitas... It's fun!
Here are some random pictures in no particular order.
Just before work!
He's an eater :)
We picked the coldest day of the year to go running... I think we made it down the street and had to turn back
I came home from work the other day to wood all over the place! Morgan built me a counter for the middle of the kitchen! I love it so much... It's perfect. He really is the best.

Morgan and I read Jurassic park together and then went to the museum of science and looked at all the dino exhibits :)
Random T Ride pic

We kidnapped Whitt before she got hitched! So much fun :)

I married a thug. Dont hate.


Sometimes we have ice cream nights :)

We saw Avatar in 3D... AWESOME MOVIE!
So it gets cold here... but this is a little extreem! haha. He's so cute!

4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Hey, at least he knows the best kind of computer to use...a MAC :) Thanks for updating, I love seeing pictures of you guys and what you are up to!

Shari Tate said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!

MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

We need to get our trip planned to come see you!

theleavittranch said...

Het Sadi glad you updated I thought maybe you guys were buried in snow or something. Looks like married life is great. Miss you guys!

The Burtch's said...

HOoray for an update!!! Love the little counter. What a handy man:) Love you guys