Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentines Day!

Thanks to two very awesome people (that don't call me back) jk-- Morgan and I went to the Melting Pot for Valentines day! It was sooooooo much fun. Morgan let me get this dress as my present :)
When we got there, there were flowers waiting for me :)

I cooked the food while Morgan cut it and fed me :)
This was the Friday before Valentines day. On Sunday we went to church, came home and watched LOTR, and then ate shrimp! Woooo, so much fun. It was a great weekend for us to just be in love. Morgan and I both agree that Valentines day is much better when you're married :)

2 comments:

The Curry Family said...

What fun! Cute dress too!

Shari Tate said...

OUCH!!!

Holy cow I've thought of you all day today....I even talked to your mom and told her I needed to call you!! SORRY SORRY....what a horrible 2nd mom I am....such a crazy busy week, but that is no excuse! It's almost midnight in Boston....too late to call AGAIN!! I'll try for tomorrow ;o) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!