Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is it Just me or am I pregnant?

Sorry... probably all of my post will have something to do with me being prego.
So, Morgan got home yesterday from a wedding in Florida (if you want to see what I did while he was gone go to Shari Tate's blog). He wanted mac 'n' cheese so I started boiling some water and noodles. Then I went next to Morgan laying down... and I fell asleep! When I woke up I freaked out went to the stove and the noodles had completely soaked up all of the water. I have never seen that kind of pasta so big before. It was really mushy and gross. I didn't know it was possible to mess up mac'n'cheese but I somehow managed it.
Today has been crazy. First I had my monthly doctors appointment at 10 :30. When I got there the receptionist let me know it was at 9:30!
Then, I went to the atm to deposit a check. And once I got to the T I realized that I left my debit card in the machine! When I walked back it wasn't there. So I had to call and get that card blocked.
And I know there is something else that I did today that was dumb but I can't remember what it was!
So... I'm trying to figure out if it is me or if it's because I'm prego. haha. Either way I'm glad I get to have some laughs!

BTW- Dr. appointment went great. Heard little Pope's heartbeat and got some blood drawn for the "quadscreen". The quadscreen is supposed to tell people how likely it is that the baby will have downsyndrom. I don't know how I feel about it. It actually doesn't make sense. Even if there is a high probability of being downs theres still possibility that there won't be. Weird.

2 comments:

Shari Tate said...

hhmmmmm....I think it's that you are so EXCITED to be prego, you are distracted about normal life... how about that?!!!?

You should have taken a picture of the mac! FUNNY!!

Miss you already, when will you be here? This weekend???!!!!???

Kiley and Ben Pew said...

LOL, oh Sadi that was a funny post. But I hav eheard that Prego's can be very absent minded. I know that I experienced that a few times when I was prego. Keep posting funny stories, they are fun to read.