Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm still prego :)

Just a warning... This post will be long. Mostly because of pictures though. First things first, I got a mom hair cut. It was a free cut because I donated it. I told the lady to only do 10 inches; I think it ended up being around 12 :( It all worked out. Here is my hair before (random Rosie O'donnell in the backround. ha)
Here is my initial reaction! I've never had my hair above my shoulders since like 4th grade.


Morgan and I went to the aquarium with some friends from the ward yesterday. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun.


We got to go to the temple this week too. The temple is such a great experience to have each week. And it is especially beautiful right now with all the colorful flowers.


This is the father of my child and I wouldn't have it any other way.


And here is the first signs of me showing! It's just a small bump now but growing quickly! Ahhhhhh! There is a baby in my stomach!!!

5 comments:

Angela Cluff said...

Your hair looks adorable!! I am sure that it was a huge change! (especially washing your hair and brushing it). Your baby bump is so cute!! I can't believe you are starting to show already! SWEET!!!

Shari Tate said...

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!

You should have waited until we got there....man your mom and I would have been shocked!!!

LOVE YOU!! Be huggin ya in 4 days!!!

The Curry Family said...

Love your new haircut!! What bump are you talking about? I think I have a bigger bump and I'm NOT preggo! LOL

Tammy said...

Love the New Dew, you look like a grown up- LOL guess that has to happen now that your gonna be a MOM :)

Tammy said...

oops for got to add we'e gonna get another randbaby in Jan #2 for Chelsea , sooooo happy .