Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

You have to do this!! I did it!!

Two names you go by:
1. Sadi
2. Catfish
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Longsleeve BU shirt
2. The most comfortable jeans known to man
Two things you ate today:
1. stir fry
2. grilled cheese :)
Two things you did last night:
1. Finished a presentation
2. Wrote an outline of an Essay :(
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. Home
2. All my homework to be done
Last two people you just spoke to:
1. Emily
2. Elyse
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. going to Noodle street!
2. Homework
Two longest car rides:
1. Arizona to Washington
2. Arizona to Illinois
favorite beverages:
1. Orange Juice
2. Water

Now Cassie and Shanna and Bobbie have to do it! :)

5 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Woo Hoo, this was a great tag! Thanks for tagging me, I'll get to it in the next day or two :)

Shari Tate said...

Good job! And you were so quick!!
answers are pretty different then they would have been a few months ago huh?!?
I MISS YOU!!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Oh my gosh, Sadie... I have NEVER been tagged before..How fun.. Thanks so much!! Check out my blog in the next day or so and find out my answers!!

The Curry Family said...

Happy Birthday, Sadi! I hope you had a great day :)

Heather said...

Sadi-What the heck are you doing in Boston???? I guess BYU is not as cool??? lol. I found you through the Tate's blog. How are you??? Are you away from home to get ready for a mission? That would be cool-you'd be an awesome sister missionary-I'm serious! Take Care-Love, Sister Spencer
----there are only 2 mormon boys?? Are they cute? :)