Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where is Sadi?... Still in Boston

Alright, I know it's been a while... So, I'll attempt to catch everyone up. I'm officially in college!Ahhhhh. I don't know, somehow I thought being in Boston would make school work cooler or something, but that's not happening(I didn't really think that. ha.). I always have so much homework. I'm learning time management, somewhat, I still ask my roommate what my schedule is for the week. ha. This is a picture of me and my roommate Emily. I couldn't have asked for a better one. We get along so well and always have a good time. She's in two of my classes so we keep each other in check. I got an 80% on my first psychology exam... I'm just happy I didn't fail! jk. The food here is great... I've just been trying to avoid the freashman 15!!! The dinning hall is really good, I've been here for a month and I go there twice a day and I'm not sick of it. Actually, I want to go eat right now. ha. But nothing like home cooked food... I want mamma's cooking!!!! Or at least some good mexican food. No place here has it like it is in AZ! Ok, I'll use this space to get it over with... Boys. They are... cool? ha. I've been out a couple times, but nothing serious promise! There's lots to do here. Walk through the beauty of Boston Common, eat at Quincy Market in Fenuil Hall, lay in the sun at the BU beach. It's just great. The weather is starting to take it's turn. I wore a sweatshirt all day yesterday and had to turn my airconditioning off (which means I had to close my windows). I still don't have a big jacket so I'll be getting on that soon.


1 comment:

Shari Tate said...

Glad to know all is well...we MISS MISS MISS YA!
Stay away from the Boston Boys!